Nuffnang

Sunday, January 29, 2012

American Idol Season 11 Auditions - Aspen

The Auditions for this year for me was kinda boring, like San Diego Auditions, this city doesn't blew me away.

The Producers should pass forward it to Hollywood (which is my favorite part,lol) before they loose audience.

Well, Here's my review of the people who make it to Hollywood :

Jenni Schick
She sang "Heartbreaker" which is I think was a little shaky, the judges love her and she got a kiss from Steven Tyler.

Curtis Gray
I kinda like his voice and I think his phrasing was good.

Richie Law
What! Another Scotty McCreery. No. Sorry. Next?

Devan Jones
The guy is quite impressive. He sang The Script's "The Man Who Can't Be Moved", he got this great voice control and great tone. My problem with this audition is the lack of emotions.

Mathennee Trego
Well, he's good! There's a tendency that he can over sing a song which is quite annoying.

Haley Smith
Her voice was very unique which is I kinda like. But the audition for me was a little bit awkward, I hope she could play a instrument during Hollywood Week.

Shelby Tweten
Her sobbed story is she is suffering bipolar disease (OK!). The girl is emotional singing Carrie Underwood's "Temporary Home"  and I think she did great.

Jairon Jackson
The original song was a bit catchy. His tone was generic I think almost all RNB male musicians has a tone like that. 

Angie Zeiderman
The first song was crazy and entertaining. I found myself laughing with the whole Broadway routine. The second song shows her potential which is pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...