Nuffnang

Sunday, January 22, 2012

American Idol Season 11 - Savannah - In This Song

American Idol is Back and I'm back to blogging. Sorry for being MIA for i think a month, there's a lot of office work and I'm not inspired (lol).


My favorite TV Show is back and I'm very much excited. And this is the first time i will cover this show.

The OBB is always amazing I like that aside form the winners, I saw some of the finalist from last season (like Pia, James,Lauren, Casey and Haley!) .

The First stop of the audition was is Savannah,Georgia!

The Premiere is good, there's a lot of great contestant and they gave airtime to a lot of contestant who made it to Hollywood.

So Here's my review of the people who make it to Hollywood :

David Leathers Jr.
He sang Remember The Rain, it was good but i felt his voice was not matured yet. I like his personality though.

Gabi Carubba
She sang Sunday Morning by Maroon 5. I like her, she has this natural voice, the song choice is great and she nailed it. Hope she makes it to the top 24.

Other contestant made it to Hollywood are Brianna Faulk, Neco Starr, Molly Hunt and Elise Testone.


Shannon Magrane
Steven Tyler comments FTW! She sang Something Got A Hold On Me by the Late Etta James. She is brave for singing that song, there is nothing special with her voice it was a little generic for me and it lacks control. BTW, I love her mom.

Amy Brumfield
Ok she lives in a tent. That's the sobbed story. Her voice was not my cup of tea.

Stephanie Renae
She loves Carrie Underwood and she sang Inside Your Heaven. The voice was kinda meh, i think that she's not ready but she has the potential if she wait 2 or 3 years more. Well, she got two Yeses.

Ashlee Altise
OMG! This girl is Crazy. I love her personality, she got the voice and the dance routine was very entertaining.

Schyler Dixon and Colton Dixon (Forced Audition)
Both of them already audition last season. Schyler was cut from Hollywood Week while Colton made it to the Top 40. The girl sang Breakeven by The Script, I think she nailed her audition I liked her tone. On the other hand, the force auditioned Colton sang Permanent by David Cook, it was good nothing extraordinary.

Lauren Mink
She is a teacher for special student, she is so sweet. She sang Country Strong by Gwyneth Paltrow. Her voice is really for Country Genre, and I think she nailed her audition performance.

W.T. Thompson
He got two Yeses. I don't like the audition, it was boring. Sorry!

Brittany Kerr
I don't get why J.Lo. said no to this gorgeous lady. Her audition piece showcase her voice, I love how the way she sings and she is beautiful. Thank You Randy and Steven for saving this girl (LOL).


And The Pimp Spot Goes to...

Philip Philips
He works for his father Pawnshop, Philip sang Superstition which is a little shout but really entertaining. Then he sang Thriller with his guitar which is amazing. This guy will be part of Top 40 or maybe Top 24.

NEXT STOP : Pittsburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...