Nuffnang

Monday, January 23, 2012

American Idol Season 11 : Auditions - Pittsburgh -

The second location of the audition this year is in Pittsburgh.

The auditions at Pittsburgh was superb, Golden ticket after Golden Ticket that's insane, no wonder it is "The City of Champions."

So Here's my review of the people who make it to Hollywood :

HeeJun HanI love his personality. I was surprised with him because I expect that he is one of those joke auditioned. When he sing "How Am I Supposed To Live Without You" by Michale Bolton, I was impressed, his voice is soulful. And he is very much likable.

Reed Grimm
He was crazy for picking "Family Matters" as a audition piece. He's quirky audition is so good, he was very passionate about music. I think he will be the Casey Abrams of this season,

Samantha Novacek
Is her sister Planking while she's singing? I think she's good, quite impressive and I love her tone.

Creighton Fraker
He compose a song because he cannot pick a song(Meh!). I hate to admit it but he was annoyingly good.

Eben Franckewitz
He doesn't look like Justin Bieber. He was good singing "Ain't No Sunshine", I'm not jumping up and down though (Hello Simon Cowell!). Parents and teenage girls will love hin.

Travis Orlando
Travis audition again and as expected he had a sobbed story. He sang "Isn't She Lovely" which I think is pretty good. I hope he make this far this time.

Erika Van Pelet
She sang "Will You Still Love Me Tommorow" by Carole King. Her alto voice is Amazing, I love her and the judges like her so much especially Steven Tyler who singing along with her. Looking forward to her on the Hollywood Rounds.

Hallie Day
I suppose to love her, because her name is Hallie Day, sounds like Holiday(Okay, I'm Corny!). She sang I Will Survive, the judges love her, she have this strong vocals and a sobbed story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...