Nuffnang

Sunday, February 5, 2012

American Idol Season 11 Auditions - Galveston

Galveston, Texas is the next spot of the round of Idol Audition. Hoping they can find another Kelly Clarkson (which I doubt will happen).

Another so-so episode but this time there are few great singer. I like the space thingy introductions, that was awesome!

Sylar Laine
The voice was not my cup of tea, but I admit that she is good and has a big potential.

Baylie Brown
She auditioned for Season 6 and got cut off during the Hollywood Week (Group Rounds). Well, Baylie was great she is obviously a country girl, I like her tone and I think she will make it far this time.

Kristine Osorio
OMG! She sang one of my favorite Adele Song, I think she sang it pretty good, a little bit emotional and her tone is kinda unique.

Linda Williams
Seriously! She is Awful, she is not that good and shouty for the whole time. Jennifer, I'm on your side on this one.

Cortez Shaw
Although I don't like the arrangement that he did to the precious Adele song, I think the voice was good and can improved.

Ramiro Garcia
He sang Amazing Grace. The arrangement was refreshing although I think his more like a gospel singer than a pop/contemporary singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...