Nuffnang

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Americab Idol Season 11 - Auditions Portland - You're No Good

The Portland, Oregon episode is another boring audition spot. Enough Said!


Well, Here's my review of the people who make it to Hollywood :

Brittany Zika
She is quite a good singer the personality is there but she lacks charisma.

Britnee Kellogg
She sang "You're No Good' which is her song for his ex-lover who left her. I like her tone and the energy that she put there, good audition.

Romeo Diahn
He has a sobbed story. I love the reggae vibe and his voice is pretty much good.

Naomi Gillies
Pretty Good Audition not a fan though. 

Jessica Phillips
Wow! Save The best for Last! I like the soulful tone she nailed Faith Evan's "Again". My favorite audition in this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...