Nuffnang

Sunday, November 13, 2011

LSS : Westlife - Lighthouse

Westlife - Lighthouse

This is it! The last lead single (Yes, because they are going to split up next year) from the Boy Band that play a big part of my childhood. Westlife released "Lighthouse" from their final album "The Greatest Hits", for years i didn't know that they are still existing as a boy-band, until the Gravity Tour this year.
The song for me was pop-jazz track, I really love the lyrics of this song especially the first line "This kind of love is more than a lifeline for a man who's weak as me, who has no self believe", it was like how they fell in love in music. Shane and Mark are really good vocalist and I'am hoping for this song to be their 15th number one in UK. And also i'm wishing that i can watch Greatest Hits Tour.

Here's the Music Video of Lighthouse :





P.S. The Music Video was filmed at South Africa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...