Nuffnang

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Album Review : Kelly Clarkson STRONGER!

Album Cover


Stronger is the fifth studio album of the original American Idol, I have high hopes to this album only because Kelly herself said that "This is my best album", so i'm expecting a lot. 

Back Cover

Here's my track by track Review :


1. Mr Know It All - The lead single from this album. I don't like it when i first heard it but this is definitely a grower. The song was cool and sassy. A-
2.What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) - This song is more likely the second single, this is an anthem and for sure it will definitely perform well on the charts. I love this song! A+
3. Dark Side - The sound of the music box at the intro gave me chills, the song was beautifully written and Kelly's vocals here was just amazing. The song is like "One and Only" by Adele, both tracks are begging for love. A
4. Honestly -  The first ballad on this album, Kelly continues to amaze me with her vocal range. I love the lyrics of it very heartfelt. A+
5. You Love Me - 80's tune (Yes!) The song was co-written by Kelly and this track was a catchy one. A
6. Einstein -  formerly "Dumb + Dumb = You", this song was about breaking up and one of my favorite things which is MATH, although the track has some cheesy lines this was one of the most played songs on my music player. A+
7. Standing In Front Of You - One of the tracks I usually skipped, there is something lacking in this song, although it slowly growing on me. B+
8. I Forgive You - This song is all about how hard to forgive someone and Kelly make it interesting because it was upbeat. A-
9. Hello - Another 80's inspired song, every time i hear this track I usually sing-song and i also feel energize. A+
10. The War is Over - The song was beautiful in every way. A+
11. You Love Me - One of my early Favorite track, the song is all about break-up and anger. A
12. You Can't Win - My favorite Leaked Track, Kelly write and sing a song about bullying and why life is unfair to everybody. A+
13. Breaking Your Own Heart - Another Ballad that has a country vibe on it, Kelly shows versatility and sincerity in this song. A-
CD


DELUXE EDITION


14. Don't You Wanna Stay (feat. Jason Aldean) - Country song, that makes Kelly a versatile singer and her vocal range here is insane. B+
15. Alone - I don't know why this song is not included in the standard edition, the track was amazing, Kelly worked hard for this record. A+
16. Don't Be A Girl About It - I was surprised that this song made it in this album because the leak version is lame but when i hear the final version, i easily like this track. A-
17. The Sun Will Rise - The song was no my cup of tea, although Kelly together with Kara DioGuardi did a great job in this song. B


Overall the album is a MUST-BUY, every song is amazing and Kelly showed everything she can offer. I must say that this is my favorite Kelly Clarkson Album. Sorry My December!lol!


5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...