Nuffnang

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Protégé - Final Face Off


Seven Finalist have been chosen and only three spots remain to complete the Final 10 Contenders who will perform at the LIVE GALA NIGHT.
This week the final set of Proteges for Mentor Rey, Joey and Gloc 9 battle it out to make sure they will earn a spot to be the first ever Protégé.

Performance Ranking :

TEAM REY - C-Pilyo
9. C-Pilyo - I'll Be There
 I don’t like the arrangement and how they performed the song. In short it was forgettable.

TEAM REY - I.S.A.W
8. I.S.A.W - Hey Jude
The first half of the song was cool. The blending of the group sucks, the girl obviously ruined the performance. The whole rap part was a mess. Sorry.

TEAM REY - So Wat?
7. So Wat - Ain't No Mountain Enough
The performance was good compare to the other groups of Mr. Rey Valera.



TEAM JOEY - Wilson
6. Wilson Peñaflor - Original Song?
I applaud him for singing an original composition. His performance was pretty good.


TEAM GLOC9 - Derf
5. Derf Cabral - All in Love is Fair
The whole performance bore me. The song doesn’t fit him and I'm expecting lot from Derf. Well, I’m glad Derf found his father.


TEAM GLOC9 - Denise
4. Denise Barbacena - Ang Pag-Ibig Ko'y Mapansin
The performance was good, generic and old fashioned. But her voice was so cool to my ears and she is cute too.

TEAM JOEY - Aubrey
3. Aubrey -
The performance was flawless and you can tell that she is very careful with the notes. Good Job!

TEAM GLOC9 - Kristina
2. Kristina Laguitan - Dangerously In Love
She might not be appealing (for some) but she can really sing. The vocals are insane. I just loved the whole performance.

TEAM JOEY - Samantha

      1. Samantha Felizco - Rolling In The Deep
Singing an Adele Track was a very risky move and obviously it was paid off for her. She maybe forgot the lyrics but Samantha stand still like nothing happen and sing her heart out. Very Good Rendition.


The Three Contenders that will complete to the Live Gala Night are :
Team Rey - So What
Team Gloc 9- Denise Barbacena
Team Joey - Samantha Felizco



I'm sad for Aubrey and Kristina not making it. 


I'm excited for the Live Gala Night this Sunday (October 16, 2011) at SM Mall Of Asia Centerstage. I'm hoping for a one of a kind show later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...