Nuffnang

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Protégé Face Off - Part 2


Here's how I rank Last Week Performance :

TEAM AIZA - Mark

12. Mark Gregory - Ordinary People
He was all over the place throughout the performance, I don't know if he was nervous or the song itself does not fit him. Enough Said!

TEAM IMELDA - Jobert
11. Jobert Nosidal - May Bukas Pa
The song choice was pretty interesting, well the boy can sing but the arrangement was just awful. That notes was too high to deliver.

TEAM CLAIRE - M.O.S.T.
10. Men Of Soul and Talent - When You Believe
They sounds good individually but as a group that's a different story.

TEAM AIZA - Zibrille
9. Zibrille - Decode
She was really nervous during the performance but she pulled it out at the end of the song. Good job.


TEAM IMELDA - VIP
8. VIP Singers - Habang May Buhay
They show a decent job performing a classic hit. The girl though own this performance.

TEAM IMELDA - Rosalyn
7. Rosalyn Navarro - I Will Always Love You
Her voice was powerful though I think the performance was too old-fashioned. And this Dolly &Whitney hit was sang over a thousand times in different singing competition here in the Philippines.

TEAM JAYA - Archimedes
6. Archimedes Uduando -
The song fit him but with that voice I will choose another track that will showcase my range (I will take some risk). And he was sick during this performance and he deliver it beyond good.

TEAM CLAIRE - Jensen
5. Jensen - Stand Up For Love
She is CUTE. I mean she is great but there are some parts in the song that were off-key.

TEAM JAYA -  Joshua
4. Joshua Fresco - Grenade
Bruno Mars track (YAY!). I'm amazed how this little boy deliver this song, the diction was great and his voice gives a little new flavor. But, I kinda agree with the judges that his performance was stiff.

TEAM CLAIRE - Via
3. Via - Ikaw Ang Aking Pangarap
I love how she performed this song, she was amazing, and her voice was relaxing.

TEAM JAYA - Lovely
2. Lovely Embuscado - Hurt
The performance was pretty solid, I'm amazed on her diction, the voice and the NEW LOOK! I was surprise that she is only 12 years old.

TEAM AIZA - Krizza
1. Krizza Nerri - No One
This is my favorite performance. I love how she chose a song that will fit her voice, style and age. She was very soulful, she is likeable and the rap part was good.

Only Four (4) finalist advanced to the live gala night.

TEAM Imelda - Rosalyn Navarro
TEAM Claire - Jensen
TEAM Jaya - Lovely Embuscado
TEAM Aiza - Krizza Nerri

Watch Protege on GMA7 every Sundays, 8:30PM

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...