Nuffnang

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Avril Lavigne's "Wish You Were Here"


Avril Lavigne released the music video of "Wish You Were Here" which is her last single from her latest album "Goodbye Lullaby". This song is one of my favorite song from this album along with "Smile".

The video is extremely deep and it was touching. It was very different from her other music video that shows how tough she are. My favorite part in the MV is when she cry while singing this part " I love the way you are It’s who I am, don’t have to try hard" and of course the burning of the flower. She can really act and the video is something, no wonder it viewed almost 4.2 million for just 2 or 3 days from the time it was uploaded. It's my current Last song Syndrome.

Here's The Music Video :



Rating - 4.2/10



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...